Terms of Service
- You may not post or transmit information, data, text, software, graphics, sound, photographs, video, messages, or other content (collectively, “Content”) that is unlawful, harassing, inaccurate, libelous, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, harmful, threatening, abusive, hateful, or is otherwise determined to be objectionable by The Institute;
- You may not interfere with other users’ use of the Site;
- You will not post or upload any virus, time bomb, worm, corrupted file, malware, or other software routine capable of disrupting, disabling, harming the operation of or providing unauthorized access to the Site;
- You will comply with all of these Terms and any applicable laws or regulations (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries);
- You may not use the Site to advertise or sell products or services to others or engage in activities such as contests, sweepstakes, or pyramid schemes;
- You may not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You may not post or transmit Content that you do not have a right to post or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, confidential information, etc.); and
- You may not use the Site to solicit, collect or store personal data or passwords of other users.
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, a representative list of such works; identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material;
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; a statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.